Saturday, January 30, 2010

new beginnings

I've made an updated list of goals; I refuse to let another year go to waste.

-Find an apartment and move out!!!
-Start jogging again
-Start biking again
-Go up to Elroy-Sparta for a few days
-Learn to snowboard, if Ryan and Chris will finally teach me
-Make it through all the Rock Band songs for the drums on "Expert"
-Get the tattoo I've wanted
-Get back some sort of a social life
-Write another song (it's been awhile since I wrote a whole one)
-Get a digital piano whenever I move out
-Write another creative nonfiction essay
-Learn to change my guitar strings finally
-Read and finish the Harry Potter series for once
-Stop hiding from the guy I like

And last but not least...
-become a certified SCUBA diver
-book a vacation to the Maldives by myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment