Saturday, January 16, 2010

Starting over

This was the worst week I've ever had, and I'm still facing the repercussions of it all. People blame me for their own actions, it's amusing to say the least. I was blessed to have people truly sticking up for me and looking out for me through all of this, something I haven't had in a long time. What's done is done, and it doesn't matter who you blame.

I found out some stuff this week as well, and I have just been trying to get through the days one at a time. I don't know if I can handle anymore chaos this month. On a good note, today is my birthday. We went out last night, and I can't tell you how much I needed it. I was surrounded by great people and had a lot of fun, and I can't ask for much more than that. :)


"I've tried to hide it so that no one knows,
But I guess it shows
When I look into your eyes..."
-BSB

No comments:

Post a Comment