Friday, January 1, 2010

karma police...

...where are they when you need them?! This year better have something in store for me, because the last 3 years were filled with terrible things and lots of tears. I swear I can't take much more... I feel like my life has been so stagnant that I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. And I feel like I'm suffocating, but that's nothing new.

For once I'm looking forward to my birthday. I haven't gone out in forever, and Pasia says we should all go out for my birthday so I guess I'll have to think of a place to go. I do need a night out, that's for sure.



"I know you didn't bring me out here to drown,
So why am I ten feet under and upside down?
Barely surviving has become my purpose,
Because I'm so used to living underneath the surface."
-Lifehouse, "Storm"

No comments:

Post a Comment