Tuesday, January 19, 2010

questions

I've had several migraines this month and was told some pretty awful news this week, as well as everything else that has been going on at work. I decided to drop the classes I was going to take this semester, because I just need a break. I'd rather focus on finding a place to move instead.

I wish I could shut my mind off here and there, because I'm always thinking too much and that just can't be good. I wish I could figure certain things out, but I guess only time will tell. I want to know if certain things are just in my head or not. I want to know why my left eye keeps burning. I want to know why people worry so much about me. I want to know why my family tells me the super important things all matter-of-factly. I want to know why my car whistles like a door is ajar, when it's not. And I want to know why I am always so tired but can't ever seem to sleep.


"Just a twist in time,
And you could be mine..."
-Savage Garden



No comments:

Post a Comment