Tuesday, January 12, 2010

changes

I swear I have a curse, or something like it. I tried so hard to be positive this month and everything keeps crumbling around me. And now I caused a giant rift that is probably going to come back and hit me, and people are just now starting to stand up for me about what has happened. Days like today I spend my lunch walking around outside, just so I can breathe. I've had enough of it all. It's time for a new beginning.

I swear I'm going to try and be more positive, stop letting things get to me so much, stop letting people walk all over me and then play the sympathy card, so that I can actually have the energy to deal with all the family and personal problems I'm already dealing with. I'm going to stop having nightmares so I can actually sleep, stop having stress migraines, and I'm going to do what I need to do in order to finally be happy for once in my life.



"This is over my head
But underneath my feet,
'Cause by tomorrow morning
I'll have this thing beat..."
-Lifehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment