Thursday, July 30, 2009

workie work work

The last 2 days have been very weird / stressful, but at least it provided amusement to Eli and Nate. Cody's life mission is to turn me into a new and improved person. And Eli and I are the coolest closers ever, listening to Wu Tang and 2Pac and the like! It's going to be interesting closing with these boys...

I like how people try and take advantage of me since I'm a brand new Supervisor (technically still training), but I've been there long enough to know all the rules / policies, and I know a lot more than these people think I do. I'm done being the super nice girl, and I'm done with people abusing my kindness. It's just time to move on.

It's crazy how busy work is now, because I have to figure out my team's schedules, plan team meetings, figure out what I want to talk about in those meetings, and set up all my stuff in the computer once I get a team. On the bright side, I now have time for a social life. Which, as the boys have pointed out, I really need. There will be drinking and drunken ballet soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment