Saturday, July 18, 2009

This has been a crazy week, but it's over at last. I went on an Edelweiss boat tour today in Milwaukee, that was fun. Also went to Mader's german restaurant for the first time, and ordered the biggest soft pretzel I've ever seen.

I finally have internet that doesn't go out 1 to 3 times a day. And got my laptop also connected, which really just means I can be more lazy. I'm getting excited for school to start, because I'm taking fun classes.

I went to the zoo Wednesday night (Sunset Zoofari). It's the coolest thing ever! For once I was able to see more than 3 species in the nocturnal building, including an armadillo! Normally they are all sleeping in their boxes, so you can't even see the animals sleeping in the open. And the bats were really active too. :)

Now just waiting to hear back about something... fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment