Saturday, March 6, 2010

In the last month or so, I've been asked out 5 times, had 2 people tell me they have a crush on me (one person told me 2 days in a row), and was possibly asked out by a girl. I have no idea what is going on, I am so good at avoiding things like this that now I am afraid to talk to anybody, because these were all quite surprising incidents.

I got in a horrible fight today over the stupidest thing, but it was worth it to get a night out and drink with friends. Too bad Sam left Captel, but at least she will get awesome traveling discounts! I think the rest of this month is going to be surreal for so many reasons.

My phone contract is up next week, I'm still trying to decide what provider to go with and what phone to get. Not sure if I want a touch screen, but they all look nice. My first priority (especially after tonight) is still moving out. A new phone can wait. Now it's just sucking it up and dealing with the fights about moving, packing everything, and just moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment