Friday, March 19, 2010

I bought an iPhone! It's great so far. I also finally succumbed to Twitter. I'm officially a lemming now... http://twitter.com/krbear104


I am enjoying 3 days off in a row and catching up on stuff. After the way the last 2 weeks have been, I don't want to see or talk to a single person for several weeks. ugh I've been planning a vacation for myself and I really think I'm going. It would probably be for June, but I am getting so excited. I will also go to Michigan soon to see my nephew again :)


I just watched Up In The Air, and it made me think we should start firing people the same way, everywhere. It was a good movie. It also made me think that I should just one day decide to take a trip out of spontaneity. I am excited for the snow we're getting this weekend, but then I can't wait for spring so I can use my macro lens with my new camera on flowers and bugs! Road trip to the arboretum in IL with Becca?? I think so!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment