Thursday, March 11, 2010

Today I called in Absent at work, for the first time since I've been a supervisor (7 months). I just needed a personal day. I did a ton of errands, paid all my bills, took a shower, did 2 loads of laundry, read part of a book, watched Couples' Retreat, started watching 3:10 to Yuma, and took care of my mom the entire day. It's still a full-time job in and of itself.

My dad got home from work around 6:30, so I can finally relax. I found my Nintendo DSi and am charging it as I write this so I can finally play the game I bought a month ago -- Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box! Later I will probably start reading the last Harry Potter book from the beginning, and hope to finish it tomorrow. And do more laundry, and dishes, and bake, and watch another movie, and take care of my mom all day again. sigh.



"Don't ever be someone's slogan,
Because you are poetry."
-from 28 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment