Saturday, February 27, 2010

migraines suck

After 3 1/2 days of migraines, and 1 day of horrible bloody noses (which are extremely rare for me), now I have a bad cold! ughhhhh I also am starting to think I need glasses -- I've been getting headaches much more frequently, and it's always after lots of TV or computer stuff or long drives (I'm fine with close-up stuff thank god). I had perfect vision last time I got checked, but that was freshman year of hs, but that was 13 years ago! I really really really don't want glasses, but it would be better than constant headaches!


Greg Nowaczynski gave me some CDs to listen to, and one of them is Glassjaw. I can't believe I've never listened to them before! They are fantastic. Now I have 10 bills to pay, muffins to bake for my mom, 2 loads of laundry to do tonight, dishes to wash, and then I want a nap! I also have to figure out what phone I want, since my contract is up in 14 days :)



Also, I love this song by Jimmy Eat World, and by serendipity came across this awesome girl on Youtube, her covers are fantastic. So here she is.


1 comment: