Tuesday, March 10, 2009

sigh...

Verse 1
Staring out the window of my cubicle tonight,
Wondering where you are among all these city lights.
Am I on your mind?
Do you miss me?
Wish you'd give me a sign.
Do you want to kiss me?
I really try--
But no matter what I do
I freeze up inside
When I see you.

Verse 2
Staring at the ceiling, still trying to fall asleep;
Try to forget you but I'm already in too deep.
My feelings are strong--
Am I crazy?
Do I have it all wrong?
Do you like me baby?
It's hard to see
When I run and hide;
I just want to be
By your side.

Verse 3
When you're near, I get so nervous I can barely stand.
Can't breathe, but all I want to do is take your hand.
Would it make you happy?
Do you feel the same?
Please don't let me
Sing this in vain.
Don't you see--
I'm so attached.
I want you baby;
Be mine at last.


Chorus
Every corner I turn, I hope to see
You standing there, waiting for me.
I hide my feelings deep inside,
But you've got to see it in my eyes.
Baby can't you see it's true--
I don't want anybody else but you.

No comments:

Post a Comment