Thursday, March 5, 2009

hopeless fascinations

I'm still trying very hard not to get my hopes up, but it's getting more and more difficult. I have been smiling all day, and it feels fantastic, after everything I've been feeling for so long. I'm sure nothing will ever come out of this, and I especially hate how I pretty much make it impossible for anything to come out of this. But I love the way I feel today, in the midst of a micrometer of hope. I'm so damn happy whenever I think about this, but I can guarantee I'm sending all the wrong signals outward... as usual. sigh.


"And when you looked into my eyes
I felt a sudden sense of urgency.
Fascination casts a spell
And you became more than just a mystery.
I feel the magic building around you
Yeah I think about it all the time.
Tell me it's madness - I barely know you..."
-Savage Garden

"This intoxication thrills me,
I only pray it doesn't kill me."
-SG

No comments:

Post a Comment