Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm officially blond again and hate it. I should have been studying all week for my final exam, but just don't care (my class ends Thurs). I miss my nephew like crazy.

Sadness draws me to the cemetery again lately, but it just makes me more sad. My nightmares are starting up again, and I wake up in a cold sweat, and tears. Can't sleep hardly at all anymore, or wake up over and over through the night.

But I had a great ending to a very tiring day. :) I have off of work now for a week and a half! Going to Madison to babysit, then leaving Saturday for Missouri with a friend for a week. Back to work next Sunday!


"I'm not the one who broke you;
I'm not the one you should fear.
What do you got to move you darling?
I thought I lost you somewhere."
-Goo Goo Dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment