Saturday, August 8, 2009

This sounds ridiculous, but my parents getting a Facebook acct has been horrible on me. And now someone else is being an asshole about the whole f'ing situation.

I went out drinking for the first time in about a year tonight, to see a good friend before he moves out of state. And of course that led to pointless bickering, like how dare I go out and have fun. I almost can't stand it anymore.

I must have been adopted because I swear my family is all one and the same, and then I'm clearly on the opposite end of the sprectrum, and none of them can figure out what is wrong with ME. Obviously, conformity has never been my thing. Befriending for the sake of befriending, not anymore. Letting my family in on my personal life via Facebook when I don't let them in on my personal life in person... think about that for a minute and you'll have your answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment