Sunday, February 19, 2012

le sigh

I am trying so hard to tread carefully. This thing has taken me entirely by surprise, but I'm loving every minute of it. However, circumstances are such that I am trying to pull back a little, but I'm finding it very hard to do at times.

I am tired of living my life in such a way where I am constantly worried about doing something wrong and hurting someone's feelings. Obviously I don't try to hurt anyone, but I've lived in a way where I am not really living. And I'm done with that. I want to feel the happiness I know I deserve, without the guilt of simply having these feelings. All I know is that nothing like this has seemed so "easy" for me, or felt so natural and simple. But of course I only know one side of all of this. Only time will tell...

"Oh, should I say it? Should I tell you how I feel? Oh I want you to know, but then again I don't. It's so complicated." -Carolyn Dawn Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment