Monday, February 22, 2010

Ever since the winter x-games, all I can think about is how I've wanted to snowboard for 10 years, and still haven't tried it. I ski occasionally, but I used to skateboard (barely) and think I'm much more suited for a type of board. I just have to find somebody who snowboards well who can teach me.

I am planning a vacation for myself, 2 vactions actually. One won't be till at least 2011, I want to get SCUBA lessons and certified first. The other one is for closure from mourning, which doesn't exactly make it a 'vacation,' but it is something that I've decided I need to do. I think I've figured out how to make it a happier adventure, too. So I'll start planning that. It will be nice to go somewhere and be by myself.

I just spent 4 days in Madison visiting one of my best friends. Her daughter is so precious, and has me wrapped around her finger. Every time I see her (or my nephew), it reminds me how much I want a family someday.

I am starting to look at apartments again, I want to move by June hopefully. The next few months are going to be horrible for personal reasons, there is too much going on that I am barely dealing with, without trying to find a place and move. But if I don't move soon, I think I might finally break...


"I just wanna get out;
Stuck inside of this
Waiting for something else.
Waiting to exist--
Can you offer me help?
Help from what I missed,
I missed..."
-Our Lady Peace, "Do You Like It"

No comments:

Post a Comment