Sunday, September 6, 2009

Little by little

When you can't hold in your tears anymore, and the apathy starts to wear off - watch Legends of the Fall. It will make you cry it all out, and you won't really feel better after, but it's still quite the dispensation.

It's one of my favorite movies, but it's a downer movie. After my talks with Ryan about life and such, I needed to watch it. Now I'm in a depressing funk, but at least I finally got it all out of my system. The relief of it all will come tomorrow.


Today I walked all over the Botanical Gardens and then Whitnall Park itself. And then I walked 55 blocks around downtown! All for my Photography class. What an adventure that was after walking from 2nd St. up to 24th St., and then realizing I had to walk alllllll the way back. But I just kept going around after that. It's made me realize how much I miss being active; I miss playing sports, dancing, canoeing, riding my bike, rollerblading, and stress running. I think I'm going to start some of those again. I really want to go back on the Elroy-Sparta bike trail in the next year anyway, and haven't ridden my bike in 13 years, so I should probably start with that. We'll see how that goes...


No comments:

Post a Comment