Friday, September 18, 2009

undulations

I'm doing really well in my PHOTO class, my professor loves my pictures. Which is impressive, because I've never taken a photo that wasn't completely auto-everything, and never knew how to take a "good" picture. It's a really good class.

My good friend, her husband, and daughter are coming tomorrow (today) to visit MKE for the weekend, I can't wait! I'm taking them to the zoo, the children's museum, and probably discovery world and around the lakefront.

The guy I like and I have both had a really rough month so far, but at least it's brought us closer. I just hate to see him so sad and defeated, knowing I can't save him from all this pain.



"It's time to forget about the past
To wash away what happened last..."
-30 Seconds to Mars

"Too much of the same stories in our lives;
I think it's time for a change, don't you?"
-Trapt, "Stories"

No comments:

Post a Comment