Thursday, September 10, 2009

to every season, turn turn turn

Things are starting to get quite interesting, but I promised myself I wouldn't get too optimistic yet.

I am happy in the allusion of things to come, and that is good enough for now. Especially after such awful weeks, and since Septembers haunt me. I need to break this cycle of bad karma that has followed me, and make a clean break toward happiness. Things could go back to how they've always been, but there is a sliver of evidence that things are finally beginning to turn...

"Can't believe that I feel
Good enough,
I feel good enough.
It's been such a long time coming,
But I feel good.

And I'm still waiting for the rain to fall;
Pour real life down on me.
'Cause I can't hold onto anything
This good enough..."
-Evanescence

1 comment:

  1. I've really liked that song you quote ever since I heard it.. :o) Just thought I'd say.. it's a lovely song.

    ReplyDelete