Monday, May 11, 2009

What a crazy week. I have a mouse and her baby living in my car, which led to a 4+ hour cleaning out of the entire car and lots of insulation damage. Unfortunately my dad won't settle for live traps, so I'm not very happy about the "real" traps in my car, but I don't want anymore damage, either.

I just got my car fixed for the wheel sensor, and it still has the same problem. I also had a vacuum cleaner that refused to stop running even with the power off. An expensive car flashlight (pretty new) that is suddenly completely busted, a now broken DVD player, a newly broken tire pressure gauge, a bad cold that came out of nowhere, and missing pancakes. I'm beginning to think I'm being haunted or something!

And now, I have a crazy urge that I want to buy a house!

No comments:

Post a Comment