Thursday, May 21, 2009

My car is finally fixed, the mice are now "taken care of" :( , my brother got 14 stitches in his leg, my nephew now has 2 teeth, my super sunburn is finally gone, my dad's labwork came back normal, I'm going to Madison in 1 1/2 weeks for my best friend's birthday, I'm going to MI in a month so see my nephew, I registered for classes, and finally got insurance through work.

And... I have a severe sinus infection. UGH. I had it for almost 2 weeks, and finally went to the doctor Monday. He put me on strong antibiotics and thank goodness they finally kicked in yesterday, because I literally couldn't even sleep for 2 days it was so bad.

And I'm dyeing (haha) to dye my hair again! I promised myself I was going to try and wait 6 months, but we all know I dye my hair usually every 2 to 3 months, and it's always a completely different color, or multi colored streaks. I think I'm gonna try and hold out a bit longer, but I want my hair brown again so bad. Even my roots are brownish now, no longer white blond. yay! We shall see how long I can hold off.

No comments:

Post a Comment