Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

Not that I enjoy holidays, but I digress...

I did enjoy parts of my day. I knew about the Wisc. Ave. parade, and apparently so did my parents, which caused a fight about how they "decided" they were driving me to work because of it. I was really mad, and how my mom thinks I'm going to get raped or killed if I walk even a block downtown. UGH.

Well, I ended up parking on Milwaukee and Clybourn, which is like 8 blocks (I used to park there when the parking validation was messed up). Well, that walk was peaceful, and then work was so dead I got a lot organized, and read 175 pages in a book. The walk back to my car was just as great, because they had lights lining the lake at Riverwalk and no one else was outside, but of course I had to book it to get home at a normal time, so I wouldn't have to deal with another fight. I really need to move out.

No comments:

Post a Comment