Wednesday, May 27, 2009

just breathe...

I feel... stuck. Like I need someone to pull me back up for air, so I can finally BREATHE. God knows I need it. Everytime I think I've made progress somewhere in my life, I find I've recessed in other aspects, so that I really am stuck in place. I'm used to dealing with most of it, but I'm really starting to tire.

Always thought I'd make a run for it as soon as I could, but what I realized I'm doing, well let's just say it's not what you ever want to go through. And all it's taught me to do is to turn away from good things, or to just run from them altogether. Doesn't do much good after awhile; in fact, it can do a lot of damage... and based on recent realizations, much has already been done.



"I've been watching, but the stars refuse to shine.
I've been searching, but I just don't see the signs.
I know that its out there;
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere."
-from Music & Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment