Friday, January 7, 2011

Resolutions for 2011

My Many New Year's Resolutions

-Get 2 more tattoos that I've really wanted
-Dye my hair a "crazy" color
-Start writing again
-Bake lots of cakes
-Play guitar more often
-Finally beat the game "1942" on my Commodore 64 or PS2
-Finally learn to snowboard
-Start running again
-Forgive myself for some of the things I have done
-Make new friends, since I seem to have lost most of my old ones
-Visit the Morton Arboretum in Illinois
-Spend a day at Roche-a-Cri state park
-Work on my photography skills
-Take a road trip somewhere far away by myself
-Finally finish the 'Harry Potter' series
-Finally finish the 'Twilight' series
-Finally finish watching 'Prison Break'
-Read all the books I own (that might take forever...)
-Re-teach myself Algebra 1, 2, geometry, and Pre-Calculus
-Re-teach myself Chemistry and Biochemistry
-Re-teach myself Spanish
-Get back to learning Hebrew
-Get back to learning German
-Get back to learning Russian
-Finally find my niche, wherever that may be


There is a big trend of me starting things, but never finishing them. I have no idea if that will ever change, but here's hoping it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment