Sunday, January 2, 2011

classics

In 6th or 7th grade, we had to read this book in school that was really good, and I still think about it often. And sometimes I dream that I am living out this book.

I only remember one "scene" from the book, and possibly one character's name - Jeremy Fisher (I also thought that was the actual book title). I haven't been able to find anything by searching online. It's very possible the book is a moratorium by now, or that I have the name wrong. I don't know why I still feel so moved by the book, but I really wish I could find it again. :(


Another fantastic book that I forgot about is "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card! We read it Sophomore year of HS and I loved it, but forgot about it until very recently. I bought it today, only to find out it's a series of 11 books!!! Makes me wonder why certain books mean so much to me. But it also makes me extremely happy to find 1 out of the 2. Happy New Year, and happy reading to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment