Monday, January 17, 2011

another list of goals for this year...

Things I want to accomplish by the end of this year:

-Finish re-watching the Alias series
-Finish re-watching the Heroes series
-Finish watching all the seasons of Bones
-Finish watching all the seasons of Prison Break
-Finish watching all the seasons of Grey's Anatomy

-Read the entire "Twilight" series
-Read the entire "Harry Potter" series (I've gotten so close to finishing it twice...)
-Read the "Angels & Demons" & "The DaVinci Code" books

-Study through the entire Chemistry textbook I just bought
-Study through my Algebra I and Algebra II condensed study books
-Study through the entire Geometry textbook I just bought

-Take lots of pictures at various State Parks
-Spend a few random days on the UW campus to learn my way around and take pictures
-Save money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment