Sunday, September 12, 2010

The 2 lamps I ordered are here, and my parents picked up my nesting tables from IKEA yesterday. I bought a vacuum cleaner last week. And my shoe rack should be here by Tuesday. I'm getting so excited!

People don't understand what I am going through emotionally this month. This is not just 'moving' for me. But it will get me back to square one, and I can finally live life. I've been so emotional about this, but things are already showing promise in Madison. And there are some really great people :) I just hope that all of the false perceptions of me dissipate quickly, because I'm starting to wonder if some of it is true...


Tomorrow I'm going to Indian Summer Festival in Milwaukee, and then packing. Next weekend is a wedding and more packing. The weekend after that is my last weekend to pack, and the 1st weekend of October I'm officially moving to Madison!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment