Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm finally in a good mood... thanks to the most amusing call at the end of the night. I spent so much time lying awake the last few weeks, that I realized I've come to think too much. And worry too much. So I just need to stop that. My dad had a nightmare last night that someone was trying to steal his pillow while he slept! I laughed so hard at that.

I finally feel, for once, ... accomplished:
-I finished the baby blanket for my good friend's new daughter.
-I figured out what (2) classes I really want to take next semester.
-I changed my schedule slightly so I can actually see friends.
-I'm playing a video game I'm actually good at.
-I'm reading a book fast, which is very rare.
-I impressed my mom w/my writing skills from 1998, today.
-I finished bday shopping for my dad.
-I have all my nephew's xmas and 1st bday presents made / bought, and almost all of my brother's and sis-in-laws bought already.

I've had a fever for 2 1/2 days, it's finally receding. My cold is going away. I'm slowly getting out of this funk I've been in for the last 7 months. And I'm going to the zoo this weekend!!! Maybe things will finally turn around for me a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment