Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I can prophesy in my sleep?! I dreamt of a centipede trying to get me, I woke up and THERE IT WAS! Seriously! ewww Also dreamt my brother showed up having run out of gas with his son in the car; not sure what that was supposed to represent.

I swear I saw 2 guys from my last job (Damon and Bear) on Michigan Ave today, one on my way to work, and one on the way home. I never see those guys anywhere.

I saved a worm from his near-death experience when I got home (pretty sure I'm the only person in the world who does stuff like that).

I really want another tattoo and a piercing, brown hair, an abalone ring, stimulus check, an apartment, and the ability to read minds.



"A smile fuels a steel inferno,
You don't have to die to leave my world;
Stand still and you've departed.
It seems I'm not on your mind and
I've been wasting my time--
I'm just a fool to believe.

In the death of the night
Can you feel me inside?
I wish that you could conceive:
Just a twist in time
And you could be mine..."

-Savage Garden, "Mine"

No comments:

Post a Comment