Saturday, April 18, 2009

I would like to find the side where the grass is greener...

I was really pushing for a good year, since the last 2 were horrendous overall. But so far in 2009:

-An amazing person died (way before he should have)
-My grandma doesn't know who I am 9 times out of 10
-I've had a cold every month so far (ugh)
-I've had the flu twice (I never get the flu!)
-I've had 5 migraines, and tons of headaches
-I have nightmares 4 to 5 times a week
-I wake up about 5+ times a night, super restless
-I found out I did NOT get accepted into the Dental Hygiene program for Fall semester
-I put $10,000 into my IRA accounts... and lost almost all of it already (can we say RECESSION?!)
-I got my first speeding ticket (thanks MaCoupin County, IL!), on a road trip to MO (17mph over!)
-People keep stealing my food at work
-I realized my best friend is no longer my best friend
-Even when I go to the cemetery at night, there are people there... sucks when you just need to be alone
-Without health insurance, I had to get immunizations, booster shots, TB tests, and blood work
-Without dental insurance, I just had a filling come out! So that will be completely out of pocket grrrr

There's more, but those are the highlights. It seems like when I really strive to be positive, it all comes crashing down in my face. Can I please have some good luck now?!


"'Cause all of the stars have faded away--
Just try not to worry - you'll see them some day.
Take what you need and be on your way,
And stop crying your heart out..."
-Oasis

No comments:

Post a Comment