Thursday, December 1, 2011

times of change


This is the cutest lop rabbit, ever!


I filled out the adoption application tonight. They don't go by first come first serve, but by the best fit for the animal (which is smart). However, I really really hope I get to meet Emma's sweet face (if she's not already taken). I requested a "date" for her and Boomerang, because in the end he needs to pick his companion. But I have always been partial to "lop" rabbits, so I hope that it all works out.


In other news... I'm officially on a winter basketball league! I'm really nervous, but I think it will be really fun. And I'm still on a soccer league and we're finally winning some games (no thanks to me!). Hot soccer ref has refereed a few of our games, and he plays some of the pick up games that I play, so that's been fun (even though I am too nervous to say anything to him!). Keeps things interesting at least. And today is officially December... which means it is NOW acceptable to listen to Christmas music, people!


No comments:

Post a Comment