Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Marchin' On

I love this song so much.


I have been so busy, and it's only going to get busier from here... I'm still on a soccer league. And I've decided to join not one, but TWO winter basketball leagues! They start in January. I got to break in my new bball shoes the other day and it made me so happy. And it snowed today!!! I am so excited for snowboarding season, which is only a month away. :)

I like a guy who I'm sure I don't stand a chance with. Oh well, I'm used to that. I still don't feel like I 'belong' out here in Madison, but I am much happier here than I have ever been in Milwaukee. I just feel like I'm watching everyone else live their lives, while I patiently wait for my life to finally start. At least I'm breaking out of my shell a little bit. I just need to keep marchin' on, and hope that people are patient enough to see that there is more to me than most people get to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment