Saturday, September 10, 2011

"I said maybe...

...you're gonna be the one that saves me." (I really love Oasis.)

I'm still playing soccer and basketball, and now tennis. It feels so great to be this active again, especially with people as supportive as this. It's just hard to feel like I can do something, when I have absolutely no confidence in anything I do, but that is a lifetime struggle so it's something I'll always be working on. I think I'm making some progress though.

As for my guy problems... I swear I could be in my own soap opera, the way things are going. I have finally purged some feelings of old, and that is forcing me to deal with newer things. Of course I'm fixated on the most complicated one, and I still honestly am trying to work out my feelings about it all. Then again, I've never been a "simple" one, not nearly so... so maybe I need complicated, because I can relate. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment