Sunday, July 3, 2011

summer days :)

Basketball, soccer, fun at work, a silly rabbit, fantastic guys, great weather, Grey's Anatomy, good music on my mp3 player, great night out with friends from work... I don't want this feeling to go away. The past few weeks have shown me what everyone has been saying for years -- that I really don't give myself enough credit. Still, though, I can't seem to change that.

I've gotten so many compliments lately, but I have trouble believing their sincerity. Because of my lack of self esteem, I really hold back. Especially when it comes to things (or guys) that I should be going towards. And then, it is always too late. I hope someone will wait for me... someone in particular, although I'm sure he doesn't even like me. Or is my luck finally going to change soon?


Anyway, here's a song I absolutely love. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment