Friday, June 24, 2011

summer's here

I played soccer last week, which I haven't played in FOREVER. And it was excellent, for several reasons. I, however, was not excellent (but that's okay). I forgot how good it feels to get out and do things, especially things that involve running. Now I just need to get in shape!

Boomerang was neutered yesterday, my poor baby. He's doing really well, but he won't let me get a look at the incision to make sure that is doing okay. I just spent 15 minutes trying to gently wrestle with him to get a good look, but he won I guess.

I have been tossing and turning the last few nights, trying to sort things out in my head that probably don't mean anything anyway. I've been smiling a lot lately, and I bet nobody has any idea why. Probably a good thing, because they would just make fun of me.

"And suddenly, you've done it all -- you've won me over, in no time at all."


No comments:

Post a Comment