Thursday, December 29, 2016

Catching Up

Okay, onto happier things!

Tom and I officially started dating on July 12th, 2012.  He moved in with me on December 12th, 2012.  On September 9th, 2013 we moved to Pewaukee because I couldn't stand Madison and how toxic it had been for us.  We go't got engaged on July 12th, 2015.  We moved to a new apartment (still in Pewaukee) on June 11th, 2016.  And we got married on July 16th, 2016.

As mentioned in my previous post, Toledo will always hold a special place in my heart, as it became the place where love saved us.  So of course I chose Toledo for our wedding!  We got married at the Toledo Botanical Gardens, in the Perennial Garden which I fell in love with the first time we ever went there.

And lastly, I am pregnant as of August 28th, 2016!  (I don't know the exact date I truly got pregnant, but this is based on how they calculate your first day.)  So I am 17 weeks pregnant and very nervous but very excited!


Here is my favorite song from my friend Bill Martin.  It's so catchy, I love eyeliner on everyone, and it cheers me up no matter what mood I started in.  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment