Tuesday, June 12, 2012

This song popped into my head 2 weeks ago, and I can't get it out!  I've always loved this song, so I really don't mind.  :)


"It's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah..."




In other news, life is awesome lately!  I feel like my luck has finally changed over the last month or so.  I've found the clarity and courage lately to do what I need to do, and I've had tons of support along the way.  Special thanks to Sam and Kristi for pushing me, but lightly, toward believing in myself.  And special thanks to Amanda Beck for being such a positive person and influence each and every day.  I'm excited to see what else awaits me, but I've already been rewarded plenty.


"If you're brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello."  It sure did.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment