Monday, February 9, 2009

wonderwall

The last 3 or 4 months, I have had only nightmares. And lots of them. Generally, I have a lot of dreams, and they are really bizarre. But now it seems they are completely replaced by awful dreams that wake me up in tears and sweat. That wake me up shaking and torn apart. Thus, I have officially gone back to my extreme insomnia that I used to have; it's finally resorted back to its full meaning.

This, mixed with the recent deaths I've been dealing with, has all left me... numb. I can't stand closing my eyes without feeling like I'm taking myself to the same hellish place each night, and I can't stand opening my eyes without suffocating from reality. It's ironic I guess, having a Writing degree and yet I can't figure out how to explain the depth of what I'm even feeling.



"Sing a sad song
In a lonely place
Try to put a word in for me
It's been so long
Since I found this place
You better put in two or three."
-Oasis, from "Sad Song"


"Damn my situation and the games I have to play
With all the things caught in my mind.
Damn my education, I can't find the words to say
About all the things caught in my mind."
-Oasis, from "Don't Go Away"

No comments:

Post a Comment